The 2021 membership renewal period has begun, and the annual membership fee will now be payable. The specific payments are as follows:
1. For Registered members (Full members), the annual fee is $150 consisting of FCMA annual membership fee $40 and NSW Branch membership fee $110.
* For Registered members who are 65 or over, the annual fee is $95,
* For Associate members and overseas members, the annual fee is $110.
2. This membership fee is for the 1st December 2020 to 30th November 2021.
3. Please pay membership fee before 30th November 2020.
4. Payment Option:
a. By cheque: Payable to “NSW Association of Chinese Medicine Inc.” Please write your membership number and name on the back of the cheque. (Postal address: P.O. Box K636 Haymarket NSW 2000)
b. By internet banking:
Bank: ANZ Bank
A/C Name: NSW Association of Chinese Medicine Inc.
BSB: 012-071 Account No: 469258287
Enter your membership number + MF2021 as your transfer number.
(i.e. If membership number is FCMA2019 or A019, the transfer number will be FCMA2019MF2021 or A019MF2021)
(Please record your transfer number correctly and keep the internet banking receipt)
5. Please call Dr Shunying Li on (02) 9212 2498 for any enquiries.
According to rules of FCMA, the membership fee must be paid every year and continuously, not interrupted. Otherwise, it will affect your membership and health fund rebates. If you have not continuously paid your membership fee every year, please call Finance Committee to check your membership status and arrange for repayment (Tel: 9212 2498).
NSW Association of Chinese Medicine Inc.
(Finance Committee) 10 October 2020